The DynaVap BB9 is a glass stem that contains nine glass beads and multiple divots to cool vapor and enhance flavor. The prime feature of the BB9 is its compatibility with water pipes, bongs and bubblers.Read more
Buy in Belgium
You found cheaper somewhere else ?call us, e-mail us we will send you a voucher to match any offer
📦 Delivery to Belgium
DynaVap Authorized Retailer
i Verified by Lacentralevapeur.com
Updated on February 12, 2024
Portable and handy, DynaVap BB9 is a glass stem that’s travel-friendly and multi-purpose. An elongated version of the previous DynaVap BB models, BB9 is made with glass and stainless steel. It features nine blue beads and divots that work together to diffuse and cool down vapor.
All-rounder that works with water pipes and bongs
Tapered to fit 10mm and 14 mm female joints, DynaVap BB9 is an all-rounder that works with water pipes, bongs, and bubblers. You can tweak the airflow each time you use it to find your sweet spot.
A usefull tool to pair with the BBs is the Dynatec Induction Heater. Just plug your device in it, and it heats the right spot for the duration.
Easy to maintain and compatible
With zero electronic components to worry about, you can soak the device in soapy water, rinse it off, and allow it to dry.
Compatible with the Stainless Steel Tip, Titanium Tip and the standard DynaStash, DynaVap BB9 is available in three colors; Grey, Pink and Blue.
Differences between BB3, BB6 and BB9
All 3 BBs are from the same Dynavap series. The main difference is length. Each BB midsection presents a certain number of segments. Each segment is approximately 9mm in length. So the total length is:
These measurements estimate the midsection’s length when assembled with other Dynavap components.
All BBs midsection contains beads and divots, 3 per segment. The device length and number of beads and divots impact the vapor’s quality.
- BB3: It is shorter compared to the other options. It offers a more concentrated vapor experience.
- BB6: It is longer than the BB3 but shorter than the BB9. The additional length allows vapor to cool down, potentially resulting in slightly cooler vapor compared to the BB3. It strikes a balance between portability and vapor cooling.
- BB9: The BB9 is the longest of the three options. It offers the most extended vapor path, allowing for the most significant amount of cooling for the vapor before inhalation. This can result in even cooler vapor compared to the BB6, making it suitable for users who prefer cooler vapor temperatures.
However, all BBs present an airport. An airport, also known as a carburetor, is a small hole or opening typically located on the side of the glass body midsection. Users can cover or uncover this hole with their fingers during inhalation to control the airflow through the device. Adjusting the airflow via the airport allows users to customize their vaping experience, affecting vapor density, flavor, and temperature. So, even with a small BB, like the BB3, you can have some control over those factors.
DynaVap BB9 Video
Learn how to correctly assemble and disassemble your DynaVap BB9 glass pieces in the rapid-fire Q&A; video by DynaVap.
What’s in the box?
- 1x DynaVap BB9
- Brand / ManufacturerDynaVap
- Type:Pen Vaporizer
- Haptic feedback:No
- Usage:Dry Herbs
- Mouthpiece material:Glass
- Heating Technique:Conduction
- Temperature control:Analog
- Water Pipe Compatible:Yes
- Energy Source:Lighter / Flame
- Premium Steel
- Chamber/oven material:Stainless steel
- Delivery Method:Direct
- Automatic shut-off:No
- Replaceable battery:No
- Heat-up time:3 - 6 seconds
- Weight:15.5 grams
- Size:11 x 1.5 cm
More from the marketplace. (See all)
Vapospy is a marketplace for dry herb & concentrate vaporizers
and other related products.+400 Products+3.000 Deals+90 Stores18 Markets